The lot has been seeded and covered with hay, a city requirement. In the meantime, we are still working with Lemongrass and had a very productive meeting two weeks ago. The biggest change we made, and a huge cost saver, was attaching the garage. Here’s all the changes and the latest site plan.
· Move earth from the back of the lot forward, (take down Cedar) to lower the foundation slope
· Reverse the floor plan so Garage is on North side of lot.
· 6/12 roof pitch
· Add window in Dining area
· Garage moving forward so it’s even with kitchen window wall
· All brick, lapboard Hardi only on the front
· Reduce depth of back porch to 9 feet, and move house onto rear setback
· Remove wall between office and laundry creating one doorway.
· Put Door and Window in rear of garage, opening onto back yard with the door closer to the house.
· Let’s take one window out of the middle bedroom, keeping the one that aligns with the entry door.
We did not have to compromise our floor plan and we love the changes. We are cautiously optimistic that these changes will get us closer to our price range.